Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BRITNEY TRIES TO PULL A DEMI

I mean, this bitch is really pushing it with me. I have had just about enough of her overexposed, honkey-marrying ways. I am so over the new Britney Spears and I miss the hell out of the old Britney. Where is sexy Britney? She should have stole Brad Pitt away! Not that lame-o Angelina. Ugh!



I mean, seriously, what the fuck is Harper's Bazaar thinking? They are flat out stealing from Demi Moore's photoshoot! I cannot believe this shit. Look at her cheesy ass "country" grin. I am truly beginning to get annoyed with this tramp. .

One word: Vomit.



That baby is straight-up retarded. Look at it's little vacant eyes and its open tard-o mouth. Sean Preston being dropped on his head is the least of his worries. He should be worred about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or Down Syndrome or some other really terrible Syndrome that you can catch from hick parents. Vom.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dang....
I miss old britney too.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

thanks for the comment ms. ang! loves it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home