Thursday, June 29, 2006

SNEAK PEEK!

Babel


Ok, here is a clip from Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's newest film BABEL, starring hotties Brad Pitt, Gael Garcia Bernal and Cate Blanchett. The film, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, is being highly praised already. Inarritu won Best Director and the film won the Prize of the Ecumenical Jury as well as a nomination for Palm D'Or.

What the fuck is Cate trying to do to me. I have already told everyone my allegience to Meryl is undying, but that bitch is really working it. I mean, flat out holding back tears the whole time. She is NOT even close to playing around. That bitch is not about to settle for Best Supporting Actress. Poor Brad is like doggy-paddling to keep up. Why hasn't anyone cast Cate as Meryl's daughter. That shit would be off the hizzy. Fo' real.

I smell an Oscar, bitches, and you heard it hear first! Boo-ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home