Thursday, July 13, 2006

Do Yourself A Favor....Watch This!

Gay Gay Gay


This video is fucking amazing and gayer than a Kelly Clarkson concert! I wish that I could hold each of your hands while watching this, to show you my favorite parts. Lets look at it in sections.
Section One: Convulsions
I love how Beyonce looks like a crazy cack addicted super star here. Love. It. Jay-Z bores me to death lounging, but look at how bug-eyed and big-thighed she is. She is working the bug-eyes like none other. I love that she has mini epeleptic seizures to the beat! And I love the move where she is like pushing away from her body and her hand is shaking. So fucking hot.
Section Two: Running Through the Field
When I think that the video has almost reached perfection, the genius director threw that bitch in a corn field and yelled "Run, hoe, like yo' pimp is chasing you"...and that bitch did! She looks all sorts of scared in that field...and then she pauses for her moment of weird seizures!
Section Three: Roots
So, basically at this point I'm like masturbating and cumming all over the place when the video takes it up another notch. They get Beyonce in the most racist African tribal garb they can find and the make that hoe do some sort of crazy African voodoo dance where she is having full on convulsions. It is so fucking Roots I can barely handle it. I am telling you, this shit has taken me by storm. It has a hold of my heart and it won't let go. Thank you, Beyonce, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home