Thursday, August 10, 2006

SCARY


Oh my god, this is the spookiest picture EVER! This picture, taken from a helicopter, is of the Cruise/Holmes estate. Look in the window at Katie Holmes looking desperately out the window trying to plot her escape plan. That shit is flat out S C A R Y. I mean, I realize that I can't see her face, but I have a feeling its covered in tears.

This is the creepiest part. Look closely and that weird blob looks kinda like a baby laying on a bed or in a crib or something. I totally think its the robot baby. Those sick fucking wackjobs probably knew that the planes were coming and had to pull out Some doll and throw it on the bed. Seriously, their lives are so fucking mysterious and weird and shrouded with mystery it freaks my shit out! I got the chills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home