Monday, October 30, 2006

NICE TRY, LOSERS!




Reports were released today that Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon are filing for divorce after seven years of marriage and two children. This is truly depressing. I kinda thought that these two would actually make it work!

Their spokeswoman said "We are saddened to announce that Reese & Ryan have decided to formally separate. They remain committed to their family and we ask that you please respect their privacy and the safety of their children at this time"

I'm really interested in seeing how this all plays out. Even though I wanted them to make it, now that I know they aren't I want to see a fight! And with Reese making the bacon and probably not signing a pre-nup....hmmmm could be some mud-slinging going on! Loves it!



TMZ via Drudge Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home