Friday, March 31, 2006

NEW COUPLE ALERT



HEARTS














It has been reported that SNL's Andy Samberg and Hollywoods favorite cum-recepticle Kirsten Dunst are hooking up! That is so tacky. I have friends who know Andy and said that he had met Kirsten numerous times before he struck it big and she always snubbed him. It's so fucked up that now he's famouse she is all up in his shit and he doesn't seem to care. I have a friend who was very personal with Andy before he hit it big, and I am going to get all the dirt from her.
Regardless, Andy is a total Jew-hottie! I love those Jewie looking boys like Adrian Brody! And he's funny too! When I feel really insecure though, I just revel in the fact that he still needs braces.....ouch!

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirsten = cuntasaurus.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard hes a stallon in bed

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a stallon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home