Tuesday, March 28, 2006

LA FASHION WEEK WRAP UP



I just wanted to give a heads up to all the lovely ladies at Full Picture for once again throwing a lovely party! I can't believe that Cher showed up to partake in the Angels Passion....a delicious little drink provided by Gran Centenario!

I actually am wondering if that is Gran Centenario or the Elixir of Life, cause Cher looks fucking good for her age. I don't really know her age because I can't count that high, but she almost looks human in these pics. Those ladies at Full Pic must be putting some sort of filter on that camera of theirs! God Bless 'em!

I am also glad to see Nick V. from Project Runway there. I have seen him running around town and it's good to know that his gay ass is still around! woo woo!

You know I would have been pissed as hell if I had to wear those damn wings all night! God bless those professional angels for parties! Where did Full Pic find them?

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that Kimberly Stewart attended in order to fulfil the ugly quota.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home