Thursday, March 23, 2006

Snow Has Melted


Yesterday, the US indicted 50 Columbian drug smugglers who ran an extensive cocaine cartel closely linked with a Marxist rebel group.


"We believe these men are responsible for not only manufacturing and exporting devastating amounts of cocaine, but enforcing their criminal regime with violence," the Attorney General, Mr. Gonzales said.



Damn, I bet you Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid are gonna be mighty depressed this weekend. Those bitches haven't seen a coke-free Saturday since Steve Martin was still on SNL.
If I were you and I was out and saw LiLo or Reidtarded, I would steer clear, I bet they are crabby and possibly high on PCP so as not to feel the comedown. Those crazy bitches. Gotta love 'em!

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara & Lindsay must be freaking-out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home