Thursday, March 23, 2006

FAG ALERT



This post was found on Craigslist Vancouver, where actor Jason Stratham (above) is filming his latest film.
Hmmmm...

Has anyone else hooked up with Jason Statham this week? - 28
Reply to: pers-144110838@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-03-22, 12:30AM PST

I didn't know who he was at the time, but he's a great cocksucker. Anyone else had him while he was in town this week? Would love to swap stories... or arrange a threeway with him if you've got his contact info. ;)

* this is in or around Yaletown
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Damn! He is so shady...and I love it. I don't know who the fuck he is, but I'm going to find out right quick!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Based on the picture, he seems to have a rather small mouth. And because of that, I assume he can only service small cocks instead of huge industrial-sized schlongs. What a shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home