Thursday, March 23, 2006

I HATE TO BE NEGATIVE, BUT....



...what the fuck? Come on Sharon....you look like you're promoting "Interview with the Vampire", not "Basic Instinct II". I am sure her plastic tits look great on film, but come on, Sharon, what the fuck is going on? I told you that I know her pill-popping, plastic surgery obsessed stylist and now I have proof! Whoever is advising the Stone is NOT in their right mind. She looks like Paula Abdul feels....fucked up.

I hate being a negative nelly but...how can I help myself when there is so much material to work with?

3 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like she's channeling Sally Kirkland. Not good.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

Good call, Bob!

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow hair, yellow lipstick, and a yellow microphone. Yellow...the color of vomit. "Basic Insinct 2" = Vomit. Now I get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home