Friday, March 24, 2006

HOMOS FOR YOUR WEEKEND


Kissy kissy!

Friends of Lovers?

Total Homo

Here are some more incriminating photos of Jake G. with another one if his BF's. Whether BF means Best Friend or BoyFriend...you decide.

And Jesus, look at Queerball Vin Diesel flaming it up for a press conference for the new movie he's in. I don't even know the name of it. Usually I would give it to you, but who am I kidding? You're never gonna see that lame shit.

What

A

Fruitcake

Seriouly, Could Vin look any more flaming in these pics? I like the last one where he tries to get all Shirley Temple and rest his precious face in his hands. I bet he is the bottom.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that Jake got all dressed up for his date.

Vin's true sissy-mary tendencies are showing in those shots. Clearly, he's a power bottom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home