Thursday, March 02, 2006






Wow, Project Runway was crazy. Daniel, who up to this point has been my truest love, suddenly got all crazy on us, and turned into this sniffling crazed brat. I wanted him to just stop being so snobby and such a fucking kiss-ass. The second Tim didn't jerk-off all over his collection he started doing everything he could to grovel. I am glad that he was brought down because he was acting like a little shit. He has a site under construction that features a jacket that is really beautiful though.








I am so excited for next week's big finale. I really don't know who is going to win. I was betting on Daniel V. but now I am not so sure. Most of Chloe's collection looked like it was walking a fine line of funky and sophisticated. Santino's looked glamorous and very much not like what I had expected.





I also tried to watch three seconds of Real World 234034943049588/ Key West and almost died it was so fucking horrible. It's like a parody of itself at this point. I gave up on it after fifteen minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home