Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BUY THIS SHIT?!?


I am so fucking pissed. What the fuck? Are we really supposed to believe that Katie Holmes is carrying a baby and not a fucking rolled up pillow in that shirt? Look at her skinny ass legs and her fucking teeny tiny titties! I am so insulsted that Homely Holmes would underestimate her audience in such a way!

I have never EVER seen anything so fake looking in my entire life. Before I was convinced that Tom Cruise just paid someone to make a test tube baby for him...but now I am positive that there is a surrogate being used somewhere. This shit is so fucking shady and fucked up!

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's afraid to tell him that he did her up the chuff

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wtf? Why isn't this getting more publicity, this is the biggest publicity stunt I've ever seen, seriously, that baby is obviously not under her shirt? What is going on, I'm very weirded out. I feel weird about this, am I the only one?

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hard one to swallow, but i wouldn't put it past tom cruise. he is a serious weirdo...and poor katie, what happened to the dawson creek days of good ol' joey!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home