Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LA's BEST KEPT SECRET



Last night I went to Molly Malone's on Faifax at 6th to see Reeve Carney and his band play (don't be fooled, they are in the back room past the bathroom's). I don't even want to taint my experience from last night with raves, praise and accolades. Just go there on Monday April 10th and Monday April 17th at 10pm. It will be the best $5 you have spent all year.

Reeve and his Band cover a variety of songs, from covers to originals with a blues and jazz inspired sound.

Reeve, Zane, JD, and Charles (I don't know his drummer's name but he was great, too) played their hearts out and rocked my socks off.

Here are some links for additional information.



Visit his official website here

Visit his MySpace Music Page here

5 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show should be much more than $5, don't you think? haha. Thanks for posting about Reeve! He appreciates it a lot!

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to one of his shows and let me tell you, it was freaking amazing!!!! It WAS one of the best $5.00 I have ever spent! I have actually been back a few times so I guess it is the best $20.00 I have ever spent. And each show was totally different. Man, this kid is going to be HUGE!! See him now while you can (For 5 bucks and in a small venue that is)!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone who wants to know, here are the names of the band members ( Reeve Carney and The Revolving Band):

Lead Vocals/Guitar - Reeve Carney
Guitar - Zane Carney
Piano - Charles Jones
BG Vocals - Paris Carney
Bass - JD Lipscomb
Drums - Gavin Salmon

Hope this helps!

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Reeve,

I am hearing and reading Rave reviews...

When are you coming to New York? I miss you guys:)

xoxoxo
Mary B

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen Reeve & the Band several times, usually with Jonny Lang. He is fantastic! great songs,awesome voice and fun to see!
Great cd/dvd combo...Get It!!!
Thanks, a fan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home