Wednesday, February 22, 2006

NO COMMENT....?

OK guys, I have officially opened up my postings to all people, so now anybody can comment...and you do not have to register or anything. This means I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO POST! I don't care what you post about, I just would love for all my friends to give a post now and then. Thought something was really funny? Tell me! Hated something I wrote? Tell me! Did I get a story wrong? Tell me! Did I use the wrong "there"? Tell me!

To start things off....Here is an amazing picture that is part of an earlier post.

Pretty pop star from England + her mentally "special son" = discussion time


I feel compelled to start this discussion.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger lauraloves said...

max....britney is pregnant again?!?!
body english friday night bitch

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

"our sources" are still trying to confirm that story. thanks, bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home