Monday, May 22, 2006

OPRAH CONQUERS THE WORLD...ONE BOOK AT A TIME

You know, I have totally been neglecting my homegirl of late and it has got to stop! Oprah is too precious and special and wonderful to ever be neglected. I mean, I am sure that she's not neglected...in the financial sense...but I have failed to give Opie the proper respect and the consistant shout-out-age that she deserves!
So here we go:
Oprah and her fitness guru Bob Greene have inked the most lucrative non-fiction book deal to date today. No exact price has been given, but it is larger than the $12 million dollar deal that former President Bill Clinton received for the autobiography he penned.

Damn, I love me some Oprah when it comes to money making skills. She never fails to upstage old white men at every turn. This just goest to show....once again....DON'T FUCK WITH THE O!



{story courtesy of The New York Post}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home