Wednesday, May 17, 2006

YOU MEAN, I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT LILO?


TMZ posted some footage of Paris Hilton and butt buddy Brandon Davis (Mischa Barton's ex boyfriend) leaving Hyde Lounge in Los Angeles and saying some pretty mean things about our besty Lindsay Lohan.

The things they said included saying that she was "only worth seven million dollars" and that she "lives in a motel". They make jabs at her poor film openings citing her "fire crotch" as the reason as well as suggesting that her ex-boyfriend was a member of a "mariachi band".

What the fuck...you know that I hate me some LiLo but I am the only one who can talk smack about her. I don't want assholes like them to fucking talk shit about them. Brandon Davis looks like he has down syndrome and Mischa Barton got tired of fucking him. He is such a loser. And Paris...with all of her notoriety and money still couldn't get into a big budget film. Those two are the filthiest trash of all of LA. I hope that they both are eaten from the inside out by their filthy crotch diseases. Hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home