Thursday, May 11, 2006

Strange But True!


So, my roomate Joseph Dennis was eating at a fabulous cafe yesterday with his parents that just so happened to be across the street from the Hollywood $cientology Center. His mother...who will remain nameless to protect her identity, told him that she often see's young men around the Scientology Center with briefcases that are leashed to the owner's wrist. What the fuck? Right? Then my roomie actually sees someone with a briefcase on a leash.

Afterwards I tried to do some research but there is nothing online that shed light upon this incident. I am totally bamboozled and would appreciate any ideas or stories anyone has heard about this phenomenon.

Then, later, my roomate walked in on me jerking off. Kinda embarassing.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site. I read it every day, I came accross it accidentally and it is now one of my favorites. You are a hoot!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your site. i read it every day. i came accross your chest once and you never returned my calls.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

anonymous,
you have got to be more specific. if i had a penny for each time some random asshole came across my chest, i wouldnt have to do this crap ass blog.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home