Thursday, June 01, 2006

Take me out to the.....Farm?




I don't get why these little fruits are throwing out the first pitch at some baseball game. Apparently they are little Christian fruits that are promoting family values. What the fuck? Fruits are not religous...and if I wanted something to make my religion seem cool to kids, you better believe it wouldn't be a cucumber and tomato. I would pick a big joint and a crackpipe as the "cool" things to bring people back to Christianity.
I bet you that whomever is in those damn costumes loves to touch themselves some little kid privates!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better see some new stuff today biatch! I get so depressed when you don't write anything, shit talker!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

i am so sorry that i have been lazy! keep encouraging me or else i just think fuck it! i will keep up for you darling! xoxoxoxoxo. i love you anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home