Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Fountain, Sneak Preview



This weekend when I went and saw the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen(Lady in the Water) the movie opened with the preview for the film The Fountain. I have a personal friend who worked very closely on this production and from what he says, what the trailer shows and what the early buzz is, I think it's going to be fucking sick. And not the bad kind of sick, the good kind. I love Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jack-off-man and director Darren Aronofsky, so hopefully they can work their shit. The story looks extremely large in scope and I am hoping it delivers. Enjoy the sneak preview!

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat a dick and die.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Shit Talker said...

you're right! Paul Giamatti is great and Bryce DH is truly a talent to watch, but the script and direction was so wretched it diluted their performaces to cliches. terrible! oy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home