Thursday, February 23, 2006

NO MORE WIRE HANGERS....EVER!!


Wow, too bad Joan Crawford isn't around...because it's getting bad kids, South Dakota has passed a ban on virtually all abortion cases, punishing doctors who perform them with 5 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. This is the first time that Roe v. Wade has been defied by a state since it was passed in 1973. Eek!


If you don't get the Joan Crawford reference, come hang out sometime and we will watch Mommie Dearest.
This movie is almost as fucked up as not being able to kill your baby....almost....

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Mommy Dearest. Save some time for me next time I'm in the area. I'm glad you opened the door for me to publicly correct your grammar and spelling mistakes until you can afford to hire me as an editor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home