Thursday, February 23, 2006

REST IN PEACE, BLOGSPOT!

Here rests blogspot.com. It was a kind and beautiful helper as it lovingly introduced me to the world of blogging. But much like a butterfly that must break free from it's cocoon to experience life as an adult, I , too, must shed the constricting *blogspot* and reappear as my TRUEST self....

www.oprahismyhomegirl.com

that's it folks, no more blogspot in my address name. It is easier than easy to get to my blog now, folks, so I expect to see you all here. It's hard being easy guys....

Thank you to JOE my roomie for the !!amazing!!! graphics of Opie, et al mouring the loss of blogspot!

Thanks, also, to GIO (the mole), for hooking up my site for easier access. Has anyone ever played Helicopter or Lemonade Stand? They are my two personal fave games on Gio's website U GOT GAMES

As Oprah always says, "It takes a village..."

peace.love.oprah

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Congratulations on the new domain Max. That ad banner still needs a face-lift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home