Monday, May 01, 2006

I WANT ME SOME KOBE BEEF BURGER!



I am usually not a big sports person, but yesterday I was at the Farmers Market when everyone went off the deep end screaming and hugging. I thought for a second that news had broken that Paris Hilton died in a deadly car accident and we had very detailed video coverage to watchin in slow-mo. But no such luck. Instead, Kobe Beef Bryant rocked out with his cock out (on underage girls) during the last moments of the Lakers v. Phoenix Suns game!

I watched the highlights later in the day and although sports don't really float my boat, the game was pretty freaking amazing. Kobe is such a stud and always comes through when the pressure is on. Basically, what I am saying is that I would let him fuck me even though he is you-know-what.

(those who know what that means, know what it means)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home