Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dissed and Dismissed



Last night, America, Inc. dropped our 500lbs dicks, er, I mean, bombs on bad guy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq last night taking down a major player in Al-Queda. Bush has already stroked off all of our soldiers.

Listen, I'm not trying to talk shit (actually I am), and I realize the people who were killed were bad men, but this is all just a little party that Bush can throw and say, see, we ARE right to go out and send young, often times poor, AMERICANS to other countries to fight for rich white Republican's causes while the rest of the country pays more for a gallon of gas than an abortion. I also realize I don't know much about all this political stuff, but I do know that for a democracy, I don't think that the people are being adequately heard nor are they given a venue in which EACH AND EVERY PERSON can learn about the issues and decide for themselves and then create a system where each person's vote ACTUALLY counts. It really all comes down to one thing....Oprah doesn't run this shit. If Oprah were president, Osama Bin Laden would have not only been found by now, personally by the O herself, she wouldnt have just killed him. She would give him therapy and make him read Grapes of Wrath as to understand American's struggles so he could relate!

By the way. What the fuck is Hugh Jackman doing in this pic? I mean, politics are crazy and all, but I told you fools he was a homo!


pic courtesy of D Listed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home