Wednesday, June 14, 2006

LINDSAY LOHAN ALMOST PULLED IT TOGETHER!


I must admit that other than her freckle-y skin, and her disgusting armpit fake tan disaster Lindsay looks like she didn't just smoke crack out of a broken lightbulb in the alley. She's even showing a little side-tit. Me likey!
It has been confirmed that Paris and Lindsay had a minor altercation at a NYC bar a few nights ago in which Paris was like,
"Linds, I totally cunt believe you are already fucking my ex-boyfriend"
and Lindsay was like,
"Paris, but you've been fucking some USC kid. And some UCLA guy. And that bum on the corner. Any anything else with a dick and a heartbeat....and the heartbeat is optional..."
Paris looked at her all cock-eyed and stomped away to do coke in the bathroom and then get gangbanged.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Z - said...

I don't know who you are, but I'm not worthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home