Friday, June 09, 2006

TELL ME SHE IS SOBER AND I WILL SOCK YOU IN THE FACE




I mean, come on Linds, I know I always hate on you, but in my heart it's cause I am rooting for you. But girl, pull it together! What is going on here. Are you doing ecstasy and then walking the red carpet? Your fake tan is terrible, your hair is retarded and you have fly-aways and whats up with the light pink lipstick? The dress is hot and very '80's. But she looks a hot mess! I am so on team Lohan but you have to give me something to work with girl! Oy.




For those who haven't already heard, Linds already got in trouble earlier this week for her ansy booger sugar loving ways. She was a guest of Anna Wintour at some fashion dinner and she was seated with Anna, known in the fashion industry as queen cunt, and when Lohan went to the ladies six times in two hours she told her friend/old queen Karl Lagerfeld that if she got up one more time she would be dismissed and never again invited to grace Anna's presence again. She demanded that Karl "control his guest". Love it!
Check out the trailer for "The Devil Wears Prada" starring Meryl. The role she plays is supposedly based on Anna Wintour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home