Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WEEKLY TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!

Small Wonder


I am going to be starting a new weekly posting about memories from our collective childhood. Tip me as to the things you remember and I will try to find clips to post!

The first trip down memory lane is dedicated to Small Wonder, the cheesiest and cheapest show on TV. I mean, if I knew a robot, I would at least buy that bitch a few different outfits. That dumb hoe always wore the same red and white french maid outfit. I totally bet that the father invented her so that he could molest her ass and program her so that she wouldn't tell. And that neighbor girl straight up invented fug.
Regardless, I watched this show with the passion of the Christ. I ate it up for breakfast, I loved this show so much. Oh, god, growing old is so depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home