Monday, July 31, 2006

BUSTED


If you havent already heard, Mel Gibson was arrested for a DUI late last week in Malibu, CA. Although driving under the influence is in itself a terrible and inexcusable deed, the real drama started when the officer attempted to arrest Gibson. In a yet to be seen video which captures this supposed event, Mel was said to be heard saying:

"My life is fucked" (in reference to being arrested)

To the police officer who detained him:"You mother fucker. I'm going to fuck you." The arresting officer's report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

and my personal fave: "Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."


oops-y!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home