Thursday, August 24, 2006

WHO WEIGHS MORE??

Here is a picture of Stix, aka Posh, with her two children. Those kids look nice and healthy to me and it made me wonder who weighs more, Victoria or her son Brooklyn? Seriously, I bet Brooklyn is tipping the scales at 100lbs. while Posh is probably well below 70lbs. That skinny ass bitch needs to eat a damn carb. Now, usually, I live by the golden rule, which is you are either too fat or you're dead, but I make an exception in the case of Posh. That bitch needs to put on a pound or two. She looks like Skeletor in couture!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Slim said...

She probably has rocks in her pockets to keep the wind from blowing her away.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she`s always been so skinny.
&for this long, i don`t think
it`s healthy at all!

-casey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home