Monday, February 06, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes....

Hey guys....Starting today, I am going to change the format of my blog to make it more accesible for my subscribers and easier for me to serve you. I am no longer going to create one large blog each day, but instead I will host numerous shorter and more focused entries. This means I can give you the MOST up-to-date info out there in the blogosphere as well as allowing you to hit up my blog numerous times a day and find new and exciting/amusing/silly/whatever things I decide to post! Sounds fun, right!?!?!?

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for visiting my b l o g this month because as of January 31st I made $6.38 from advertising!!! Whopee!!! All thanks to you. That means I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes and you can all bum them!
Seriously, lets keep it up, maybe next month I can double my profits to $12.76.

A boy can dream, Can't he??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home