Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's A Wonderful Life



OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. I seriously don't even know where to begin. This weekend I went to the craziest party ever, and I think that all of you should know about it. So Saturday night me and my friend Kaitie and Justin. We show up to this beautiful Spanish style home in the Hollywood Hills with lots of young and superficial Hollywood brats (ie Razr phones, Balenciaga bags, boots over jeans, converse sneakers and facial hair). The backyard had a huge platform built over the pool so people could dance and there could be a bar set up. The party was going well, as parties go, until around midnight when the platform over the pool CRACKED OPEN and the occupants of the dancefloor FELL in! I mean, try to picture it, Mischa Barton is fully clothed in the pool with 15 other younng Hollywood hipster kids suddenly soaked to the bone. Everybody whipped out their cellphones and began taking pictures crazy style. Girls started screaming that their shoes ($700), cell phones ($250) and purses ($1200) fell into the pool (priceless). It was very Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life".




I have more pictures to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home