Monday, February 06, 2006

OPRAH WINS.....AGAIN!

According to the Harris Poll, Oprah was names America's Top TV Personality of 2005! This is the FOURTH year in a row that she has claimed this title! So once again, Oprah has ripped the competition to shreds. Oprah is basically a genetically mutated pop culture monster and I LOVE IT! GO OPRAH GO OPRAH GO!
Click here to see how Oprah has been kicking ass for YEARS!

<

On Todays show NATE was making over Eva Longoria's ugly house. I love Nate so much it hurts. Basically, I have this secret fantasy that one nigh Nate and Daniel V. will come over and make sweet love to me....then the really hot part is Daniel V. would make me a totally smokin' outfit and Nate would re-decorate my house in modern minimalist style. Concrete floors....yes, concrete floors.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home