Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TOM CRUISE SUCKS UP TO BLACK FOLK

Tom Cruise has requested Kanye West to update the Mission Impossible theme for the upcoming M:I:III film. Then, as Tom is prone to do, he went on to praise Kanye and give him a verbal rimjob.

“As a fan of Kanye’s work, I was thrilled at the prospect of him contributing his talents to ‘M:i III.’ We wanted to take this installment of ‘Mission’ to the next level and Kanye’s music definitely added to accomplishing that goal. As we’ve done with the film, what he’s done with the ‘Mission’ theme is going to blow people away,” Tom Cruise said.




thrilled? next level? blow people away?
I am so over you Tom!

Not to mention that it has been reported that Tom has asked Kate to put her career on hold so that she can raise his child. He is such a sick controlling fuck. But I'm going to watch my tongue....the $cientologists are watching...shhhhhh.... eek!



peaceloveandoprah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home