Monday, April 24, 2006

GUYS! LISTEN UP!

This little device right here is called Aneros. It is a new G-spot stimulator for men that you insert anally while intercourse or masturbation and which the website says," men can achieve strong, continuous, non-ejaculatory, full body orgasms previously unattainable through conventional sexual techniques"

Now, I would think that this is kinda BS because everyone would have you believe that product gives you a "strong, continuous, non-ejaculatory full body orgasm" but my friend Brandon who works at The Pleasure Chest is saying that the word of mouth is incredible and that everyone has vouched for it, that it is in fact, pretty incredible. I think I am going to pick one of them and try it out and report back to everyone.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

link?

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How'd it work out? I want to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home