Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Snooters, Anyone?



Ooooo! Are these pics of Pink spinning wildly out of control at LA hot spot The Dragon Fly? Could that be Pink blowing a bump of cocaine off of her knuckle? You know she ain't praying...that's for sure.

I have always had this bone to pick with Pink. It annoyed me as soon as she appeared on the music scene that her name was Pink. I knew that pink hair wasn't going to stick around forever and then everyone would be like, why the fuck do we still call that whore Pink? She's blonde now. Does Lohan call herself "Big Tits"? NO! Because she is still experimenting with eating disorders and her boobs have not been implanted yet. Does Paris call herself "Herpes"? NO! She may have herpes today, but she can get that shit taken care of! Ugh!

I, though, am a shit talker. And I will be a shit talker every single day of my pathetic life.

Homey don't play that!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt really look like shes doin a bump to me...and i would know ;) jk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home