Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day...Hollywood Style



Hey everyone Happy Valentines Day to all. I hope you all have Valentines to make your day special. If not, say FUCK YOU to the world and get smashed tonight. I, personally, have a Valentine and it's not who you might expect! Woo Woo! A little mystery never hurt anyone. Oh, God, who really gives a flip about this silly holiday anyways? Here are some amusing celebrity Valentines I found on Gallery of the Absurd. They are really mean, but REALLY dead on! LOVES IT!


This one of Paris is killer! I love that it is just all about her. I don't know if you can tell but in the background it say things like "I am so beautiful" and "Everyone wants to be me", etc. It's creepy how on point this thing is!
I love that the Olsen sister one makes them look like monkeys, because now that I think about it THEY TOTALLY DO! And not in a bad way, they just resemble little alien monkeys.
But cute....=/



Wow, this one is INCREDIBLE! It totally captures what TC is all about! First of all, they address the short issue with his platform shoes, next they deal with the fact that he is totally possesive and that his "relationships" seem totally staged and self serving. And then, the ALIEN PEN says to sign his Valentine with THE BLOOD OF XENU! Oh my God! I'm totally nervous publicly publishing anything regarding anyone's affiliation with $cientology! If I am found dead tomorrow, please investigate!
The only Valentine missing is the one to the big O herself. Well, you all know that I am sending out a special Valentine's day wish to her today. Oprah! Happy V-day Homegirl!
PeaceLoveandOprah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home